Real estate professionals often work within a team when handling real estate transactions - examples of this are Escrow Assistants who work with Escrow officers, Loan Officers/Originators who work with processors and assistants, and Agents that work with TCs/Agent Assistants. With the Title | Pipe Groups feature you can ensure that your transaction team is included in all your transactions.
- Groups are associated with Roles. You can create a group for each role that you have in your Account Profile.
- Adding a user(s) to your group allows other users to invite your group when inviting your to a transaction.
- When starting a new order you will be prompted to add your group to quickly invite them to your transaction.
The process to set up a Group is detailed below:
- Log in to your account and in the upper right corner select Profile
- From the My Account page, select the blue Groups icon
- From the Group modal, search for the user you wish to add to your Group (only existing users can be added to a group. Select the role the Group User will have on your transactions and then select the blue icon to add the user to your Group.
- When you have added all the group members, select Save in the Group modal
- The Group icon will show the number of users in your group and when selected, will show the specific group user.