We are often contacted by Agents and Loan Officers that wish to cover the gateway fee for their clients. Should Agents and/or Loan officers choose, they can elect to cover the gateway fee for their clients and the process for doing so is detailed below. There are two methods for accomplishing this.
- (RECOMMENDED) Enroll in a subscription to Title Pipe in the application or at https://www.titlepipe.com/price/
- Fully credits your customers gateway fee giving them all rights defined in the Gateway Fee Agreement
- Acknowledged you as their sponsor
- Notify the transaction closing agent you will cover the gateway fee for your client.
- Instruct your client to Accept the gateway agreement
- Notify your Escrow Officer/Settlement Agent that you will cover the gateway fee for your client.
The Escrow Officer/Settlement Agent will adjust the closing costs accordingly and your client will not be charged the fee at closing.
There is no cost to register a new account and Industry users working for the benefit of their customers (Buyers, Seller or Borrowers) are granted full feature access under the Title | Pipe Terms of Service. For active transactions, a standard Title | Pipe Gateway Fee of $50 is charged to the customer and is collected as a cost of closing through settlement. Customers are not charged if the transaction is terminated or canceled.
Customer may either accept or decline the gateway fee when joining a transaction - and may proceed in using Title | Pipe if they decline with some features being restricted.