Internet Explorer 11 or IE 11 is an old browser that does not support Title | Pipe - the reason being that IE 11 does not support current best practices for coding and security. We recommend updating your default browser to either Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge. The process for doing so is detailed below:
Download and Install your preferred browser:
- For Instructions on how to download and install Chrome - Click Here
- For Instructions on how to download and install download Edge - Click Here
Once you have installed the browser, please complete the following quick steps to make this your default browser:
- Select the Start button, and then type Default apps.
- In the search results, select Default apps.
- Under Web browser, select the browser currently listed, and then select Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge or another browser.
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple () menu.
- Click General.
- Choose your web browser from the ”Default web browser” pop-up menu.