In some cases buyers, sellers or borrowers may have an attorney present as their legal representative for the transaction - this is not a Settlement Attorney. Rather this is a legal representative for the respective buyer, seller or borrower on a given transaction. Buyer/seller/borrower attorneys can participate in the transaction and should be invited as an additional buyer or seller depending upon whom they (Attorney) represents. To properly include the attorney, please follow the steps below: -
- Log in and select the appropriate transaction on My Transactions
- In the upper right side of the transaction details page select the icon and the invite modal will open
- In the top right corner of the invite modal, select the "+ Invite Additional Members"
- In the search field, input the attorney name or email.
- If the attorney is an existing Title | Pipe™ user, you will be given the option to add them to the invite.
- If the attorney is a new Title | Pipe™ user, select "Create Invite"
- Select "Entity Rep" as the role under Buyer, Seller, or Borrower depending upon whom the attorney is representing. This will ensure that the attorney has access to the appropriate side of the transaction and is not designated as an actual buyer/seller
- Select when the information has been added
- Select and the attorney will receive an invite to the transaction and can join as appropriate