Tasks are used in Title | Pipe™ to enable transaction participants to request specific information, documents or other items from other transaction participants. Creating a task in Title I Pipe™ is simple. Please follow the steps below to create a task:
- Open the transaction for which the task will be associated with
- Select the "Task" tab on the right side panel of the transaction page, select "Create Task"
- Select Task Type
- Select the Task Asset, if applicable
- The Task Title and Description will be pre-populated based upon Task Type and you may edit these fields if you wish and Select Due Date
- From Assign Task, select the appropriate transaction participant to assign the task to
- You may also add one or more viewers to the task
- Select the "Save" button at the bottom of the task and the task will be assigned to the assignee
- Task notification will be sent to the task assignee and task viewer(s) that includes the Task Title, Due Date and Task details
*The Title | Pipe intelligent tasking system allows you to create standard tasks with a minimum of clicks to make tasking efforts more efficient. However you have the option to create a custom task - in which no fields will be pre-populated and you can input the fields as appropriate. Simply select "Create Custom Task" as the task type and input the appropriate details and select "Save".