Transaction participants can be invited when the transaction is first submitted or anytime thereafter. If including additional transaction participants when submitting a new order, simply select the additional invitees as appropriate and fill in the required fields. If the email address is known and included when submitting the new order, the additional transaction participant will be invited to the transaction when the order is submitted.
Adding the additional transaction participants after the transaction has been created is simple, please see the steps below to complete this activity:
- Log in and select the appropriate transaction on My Transactions
- In the upper right side of the transaction details page select the icon and the invite modal will open
- Select the "Additional Roles" tab and scroll to the roll which you wish to invite the participant.
- If you do not see the option you need, you can select "+ Invite Additional Members" in the upper right corner for additional options.
- In the search field, input the participant name or email.
- If they are an existing Title | Pipe™ user, you will be given the option to add them to the invite.
- If the participant is a new Title | Pipe™ user, select "Create Invite"
- Select when the information has been added
- Select and the attorney will receive an invite to the transaction and can join as appropriate
In some case, approval from the Escrow Officer or Settlement Agent may be required for your invited participant to join the transaction (this is part of the security features in the application). For more information on approving transaction participants, click here.