In order to use DocuSign in Title | Pipe™, please follow the steps below:
**Important Note: the steps below are for syncing your DocSign account with your Title | Pipe™ account so you can create, edit and sent documents for e-sign from Title | Pipe™. If you simply need to e-sign a document, then you do not need to sync with a DocuSign account. For more information on DocuSign please go to www.docusign.com
Using DocuSign with Title | Pipe™:
- Log in to Title|Pipe and in the upper right hand corner select your user icon and navigate to "My Profile"
- Go to "Enable Document E-Signatures" section at the bottom of the profile page
- Select "Connect". A modal will appear that allows you to log in with your existing DocuSign account or sign up for a new DocuSign account.
- If you have an existing DocuSign account, follow the steps to log into DocuSign. Once you log in the sync with Title|Pipe™ will be created and you will see that the DocuSign badge shows "Connected" and the account ID in grey text.
- If you do not have an existing DocuSign account, select the "No account? Sign up for free" option at the bottom on the DocuSign modal and follow the steps to create a DocuSign account. Once the account is created, you can follow the steps above to complete the process of syncing your DocuSign account to your Title|Pipe™ account.