The Branch Manager role is for the user that has oversight over a specific branch within any type of Company - Settlement Companies, Brokerages, Transaction Coordinator Companies. The Branch manager is a universal role that has a specific set of privileges for the branch. However the broker role is specific to the brokerage industry.
Title | Pipe™ has multiple industry roles to account for the various functions/needs of transaction participants. Most of these roles can be easily understood with the name of the role. In order to ensure there is no confusion between the Branch Manager role and the Broker for Realty companies, we have provided a detailed breakdown of the differences. In general, the Branch Manager role is for the user that has oversight over a specific branch within a Company.
More specifically the Branch Manager can:
- Update branch details including address, logo, branch website url and phone number
- Update branch specific funding details for how the branch can send/receive funds
- Update branch licensing information
- Add/remove staff to branch
- Invite Company Admin
- View transactions associated with Branch member staff
- A Branch can have multiple branch managers associated with it.
- A user can be a Branch Manager for multiple branches
The Broker role is specific to the Realty industry and this role can only be used with a Brokerage Company/Branch. The Broker role is similar to the Branch Manager in terms of viewing transactions across a Company/Branch but does not have the same editing privileges. More specifically the Broker role can:
- View Company/Branch details
- View transactions for all agents operating under his/her broker license at their branch
Brokers that will initiate and manager their own transactions in Title|Pipe™ will need to add the Agent role to their profile. For more information adding a role to your profile, CLICK HERE