Only the Branch Manager can add employees to a Branch in Title | Pipe™. If you are the Branch Manager, please complete the steps below.
If you are not the Branch Manager and would like to have your branch colleagues added to your branch, please contact your Branch Manager directly to make the request.
**Important note - if you need to add a branch colleague to your transaction, you may do so by inviting them directly to the transaction. For more information on "Transaction Invites" please click HERE for additional information.
If you are the Branch Manager, you may invite you staff to Title I Pipe™ via the following steps: --
- Go to My Company
- Select your Branch
- Select "Add New Employee"
- Search for employee. Existing users will be listed in search results. If new user, select "+Create Invite"
- Input employee information
- Select "+Add Participant" after inputting employee information
- Add additional employees as appropriate
- When all employees have been added, select "Send Invites"
- Your branch staff will receive an email notification with instructions to join Title | Pipe™
As your staff members complete the on-boarding process you will be notified via Title | Pipe™ to either approve or deny their application to the branch. Pending staff will appear under the "View Branch" option and you can either select "Approve" or Deny" for any pending staff. If you approve them, staff will be notified and will be listed under the branch and viewable to other branch members. If you select "Deny" the staff member will be notified via Title | Pipe™ that their application was denied and they will need to re-apply if appropriate.