Title | Pipe™ allows industry users to create their own company or join an existing company. During the registration process you will be prompted to "search existing" or "set up a new company".
We recommend that new industry users search existing first to see if your Company/Branch exists. If it does, you can select your Company/Branch and your Branch Manager will be notified to approve your application.
If you do not find your Company/Branch, then you can create your company by following the directions below:
- If you ARE the Branch Manager, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Select "Create the company"
- Select "I am the Branch Manager"
- Add Company Details (name, address, logo)
- Add Branch Details (name, address, logo)
- Add Branch Funding Details (optional) - Click HERE for more details on Branch Funding
- Add Company Admin - You may invite another individual or select yourself as Company Admin
- Add/Invite Branch Staff to Title I Pipe (optional)
- If you ARE NOT the Branch Manager, you will need to complete the following steps: >> Create the Company, basic details only >> Add New Branch (basic details only) >> Select "Invite the Branch Manager" and add email.
Your Branch Manager will be notified so they can complete the setting up the Branch Details.
For details on how to add an Additional Branch to an existing Company, click HERE.